For all ages.
Services adapted to groups with diverse disabilities.
We disign programmes adapted to our visitors so that, year after year, they will carry out new and different activities.
The activities we carry out can be divided into modules in the following way:
1. Enviromental module
- Plants and landscape
- Manufacture of a wind turbine- how is electricity generated?
- Paper recycling
2. Artist module
- Artistic engraving
3. Medicinal module
- Herbarium and medicianl plants
- Preparation of medicinal unguents
- Medicinal cosmetics
4. Thematic module
- Pilgrimage to Santiago
- One other of interst e.g. Quijote...
5. Natural module
- Making biscutis
- Syrups and liquors
- Essences through distilation
6. The ages of art
- Prehistoric ceramics
- Roman ceramics
- Contemporany ceramics
7. Module for the development of the senses, solidarity with those less able.
- Blind sculpting or using only one hand.
- Creative painting with music therapy
- Conscious breathing
8. Multi-adventure module
- Games from around the worls henna tattos.
9. Inner growth module
- Healing through plants
10. Circus module
- Circus and balance
- Theatre and interpretation
The prices vary depending on the activity.
In the premises section you can see amplified pictures of our premises and facilities.
We will soon have an area for the sale of popular craftwork so that you may visit and take a souvenir away with you (from October)
If you would like to organise catering on our premises, w have various collaborating companies that can provide this service for you.
You can eat on our premises.
We´re waiting for you!